Cinkas yra vienas iš svarbiausių mikroelementų; jis dalyvauja kelių fermentų veikimą. Jį galima rasti kiekvienoje mūsų ląstelių, bet mūsų kūnas neturi laikyti jį ir trūkumas gali atsirasti. Mums reikia cinko nuolat ir tam tikrais atvejais - asmenų, gyvenančių teritorijoje, kurioje oras yra užterštas arba trūksta subalansuotą, sumaišyti dieta - verta papildyti jį modernios formulės pavidalu.
Mega Zinc - Cinko chelatas odos, plaukų, nagų ir kaulų sveikatai
Zinc is found in every cell of our body. It contributes to normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate and fatty acids metabolism, as well as normal protein synthesis. Zinc is important for normal functioning of our immune system, contributes to the preservation of normal hair, skin and nails, and maintains the normal testosterone levels in the blood. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive functions and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Best before: see bottom.
How does zinc work?
- it is an essential element of enzymes
- supports the protection of cells against the harmful effects of free radicals
- supports the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in maintaining proper vision and cognitive processes
- helps to maintain a healthy structure of the skin, hair, nails and bones
- takes part in the process of cell division
- helps in the proper synthesis of DNA
- takes care of the proper acid-base balance of the body
- has a beneficial effect on fertility and reproductive functions
- helps to maintain the proper level of testosterone in the blood.
What influences the bioavailability of zinc
Who is particularly recommended for the best absorbable zinc?
- People living in a polluted environment due to the antioxidant effect.
- All people in the period of increased stress.
- Athletes and people who perform hard physical work.
- People who want to maintain healthy skin, hair, nails and bones.
- People who use an improperly balanced diet.
- Did you know that ... zinc also helps maintain proper carbohydrate metabolism?
food supplement Calivita Mega Zinc
Mega Zinc active ingredients
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
- The absorption of zinc may be reduced by calcium, or high fiber intake.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: Mega Zinc, zinc, zinc chelate, zinc chelated.
Tablets containing an organic zinc compound in the form of chelates, well absorbed and effectively used by the body. Zinc acts in our body as a traffic policeman. By supervising the work of enzyme systems, it influences many metabolic processes.
The action of zinc
Zinc is essential in protein synthesis and in the production of DNA. Supports the production of insulin (pancreatic hormone needed to regulate sugar metabolism). Plays an important role in maintaining acid-base balance. Ensures the proper development of reproductive organs and prostate function. Regulates the ability of muscles to contract. According to the latest research, zinc has a positive effect on brain function and the effectiveness of treating schizophrenia. It speeds up wound healing, helps in the treatment of ailments related to an enlarged prostate, and may also be useful in the treatment of infertility. It lowers the cholesterol level in the body, has a positive effect on the growth process and mental performance, and can help in the treatment of some mental disorders. It restores the taste sensation and removes white spots from nail plates. Experience shows that nutritional supplements with zinc and vitamin B6 can significantly help many men with potency disorders. For this reason, especially men should take care of the proper level of zinc in the body - regardless of whether they have prostate problems or not.
Natural sources of zincZinc, naturally occurring in shellfish, whole grains, sprouts, legumes, vegetables, and dairy products, is one of the most important trace elements for good health.
- Calcium and higher doses of fiber can reduce zinc absorption.
- The demand for higher doses of zinc occurs in the case of increased physical activity, hard physical work, in pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
- In the case of high zinc demand, it is recommended to take Mega Zinc.